Tanks needing minor repairs will be documented and Agra Liners can supply a repair cost based off of a Time & Materials basis. We also offer Retrofitting your tank to be able to install our Liner. This could include installing:
- Hatch: 4’x5’ open space on the roof, including a lid to cover the space with hinges and a safety rail. The purpose of a hatch is to drop the liner during installation and for ventilation and lighting.
- Gate Valves: used to let product in and out of a tank, can be any size need and made of Carbon Steel or Stainless Steel
- Valve boxes: their purpose is to meet secondary containment and meet standards of state regulations. These are manufactured and installed by our certified welders.
- Recirculation Line: installed above the bottom of the tank to circulate product through the tank. This creates suspension to keep your inventory properly mixed to avoid settling as much as possible.
- Varec Gauge Boards: This is a tank side device that uses a target and gauge board to indicate product level in a bulk storage tank. This simple and reliable float and tape-based product has been used for managing inventory for more than 80 years.
Any welding repairs would be done in compliance to 653 codes by our certified tank welder.
If you have a liner installed by someone other than us, it is possible we can repair it depending upon the age and type of material the liner is made from. This can usually be done for a minimal charge although the tank and liner would have to be cleaned first. Our company has trained personnel to do all of this for you so you do not have to make multiple calls. Our cleaning will include dry vapor-free tank, confined space entry in accordance with OSHA requirements, hot water pressure wash and cold rinse.
Send us a Message
We’re here to help. For general inquiries, send us a message below. For a FREE QUOTE call us today at (855)480-AGRA or request an estimate.