Tanks needing minor repairs will be documented and Agra Liners can supply a repair cost based off of a Time & Materials basis. We also offer Retrofitting your tank to be able to install our Liner. This could include installing:
- Hatch: 4’x5’ open space on the roof, including a lid to cover the space with hinges and a safety rail. The purpose of a hatch is to drop the liner during installation and for ventilation and lighting.
- Gate Valves: used to let product in and out of a tank, can be any size need and made of Carbon Steel or Stainless Steel
- Valve boxes: their purpose is to meet secondary containment and meet standards of state regulations. These are manufactured and installed by our certified welders.
- Recirculation Line: installed above the bottom of the tank to circulate product through the tank. This creates suspension to keep your inventory properly mixed to avoid settling as much as possible.
- Varec Gauge Boards: This is a tank side device that uses a target and gauge board to indicate product level in a bulk storage tank. This simple and reliable float and tape-based product has been used for managing inventory for more than 80 years.
Any welding repairs would be done in compliance to 653 codes by our certified tank welder.